Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How long will it take for President Biden to UNDO the grave disastrous damage 4 years of FOOTOO did? What will he never be able to undo?

How long will it take for President Biden to UNDO the grave disastrous damage 4 years of FOOTOO did? What will he never be able to undo?

Posted - April 23, 2021

Responses

I don't know how long. 

But he already created a crisis at the boarder.  So much that he (his handlers) has decided to build the rest of the wall. 

How long to get wages down???
    How long to get jobs moving out of country?
    How long before he raises your and my taxes? 
    How long will it be before he starts another war? 

I geuss we will just have to wait and see. 
      April 23, 2021 6:17 AM MDT

There are reports that people are getting over Trump's wall with $5 ladders so I bet Biden has no intention of finishing the wall because he knows  it is a waste of money. Cheers!
      April 23, 2021 8:45 AM MDT

You may want to google that....Cause he has already said he will finish it .  (Plug the gaps) 

From Snopes

What's True

President Joe Biden, who promised during his campaign not to build "another foot of wall," signed an executive order pausing funding for border wall construction. Then, in early April 2021, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said previously approved congressional actions set aside funding for "some components of the wall" and "limited construction" that was either in process or set to happen in the future.

April 23, 2021 8:51 AM MDT

:)
      April 23, 2021 10:44 AM MDT

Biden's proposed tax increases will affect those earning $400,000 or more.  Since you've already told us that you were entitled to the stimulus checks, that wouldn't include you.  
      April 23, 2021 10:02 AM MDT

But the other taxes do...fuel tax. Tax per mile driven tax, the credit on everyone's electric bill, capital gains tax   Etc.  Many more taxes than just income. 

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-plan-raise-taxes-middle-103004546.html
      April 23, 2021 10:26 AM MDT

These are proposals - a point from which to begin negotiations, not final outcomes.  
      April 23, 2021 10:35 AM MDT

I did not say they had been passed. 

In fact I said "How long before he raises..."
      April 23, 2021 10:42 AM MDT

April 23, 2021 10:44 AM MDT

April 23, 2021 10:45 AM MDT

Probably not long as it is going to take Mr. Mar  A Lardo to pay off all the debt he got himself into over the 4 years. The city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump to a collection agency The bill is for $211,175.94 from an event organized by Trump's reelection campaign in 2019 in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. Trump was doing a rally a week and I bet he stiffed ever city he went to so he could have $211,175.94 X 52 of debts to pay. I think Biden will fix all the damage Trump has done before his term is over. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      April 23, 2021 7:00 PM MDT

Stiffing creditors is what Trump does, it's his SOP. He still owes Evander Holyfield and George Foreman half a million EACH, which is why no heavyweight title fight was ever held in a Trump venue after that.
      April 23, 2021 10:11 PM MDT

Oy vey and sheesh. AARRGGHH! :( Whatta bum FOOTOO was is always will be. AN ABOMINATION!
      April 24, 2021 3:07 AM MDT

Do you really think so Nanoose? In California alone FOOTOO screwed us up so bigly. He rescinded our standards for auto emissions for one thing. Elimianted EPA protections, water crapping up. He simply removed any rules that would impede obscenely wealthy fat cats from doing whatever the he** they wanted to do. He screwed every BLUE STATE and rolled with the red states and there is so much badness he inflicted. Fracking allowed. National Forests no longer off limits to anyone for anything or protected. No wildlife sanctuaries.. He removed all safeguards in all ways for all people with especial emphasis on blue states. So far I think President Biden has done a very good job given what he inherited from FOOTOO. SIGH. Once again I say to you "from your lips to the ears of the universe let it be so." FOOTOO is a deadbeat scumbag corrupt treasonous traitor who stiffs everyone all the time. He is very good at that. To our detriment. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      April 24, 2021 3:00 AM MDT

The damage done to America's reputation, the "brand", will take more than one term. The environmental damage is probably permanent.
      April 23, 2021 10:12 PM MDT

Sadly i agree with every word R. He did everything he could to ELIMINATE land, air, water safety. Removed National Forest protections. Allowed fracking wherever anyone wanted to frack. The emissions standards for California vehicles were always tight and he eliminated that. Just restoring how things used to be would take years I think and also sadly the damage to our environment may well be permanently CRIPPLED. I never HATED anyone until FOOTOO. I used to say that. I don't know if you remember the old Rosie G. "I never hated anyone or envied or felt jealous." Well the envy/jealousy is still true...I don't know what they feel like never having felt them but HATE? I DESPISE him. I think you can tell right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      April 24, 2021 3:05 AM MDT