Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Does anyone know why yahoo answers shut down?

Does anyone know why yahoo answers shut down?

ive wondered about it cause back in nov this policeman called me up and said someone on ya was threatening me, and he wondered if i was okay, so i wondered if others using ya were being threathened by someone too and if thats why they closed it down, anyone know?

Posted - April 24, 2021

Responses

Good morning.  Are you feeling any better today?  Supposedly, the side effects don't last more than a day or two.
      April 27, 2021 6:54 AM MDT

Yes, thank you, I feel almost normal now. Just a little drained. I took the Astra-Zeneca vaccine and they say it is one of the worst for generating adverse reactions - I would have chosen the Pfizer, had it been offered.
      April 28, 2021 4:45 AM MDT

I'm glad you're feeling better.  I don't know anyone who had the Astra-Zeneca.  I had both my shots at Walgreen's and they were giving Moderna.  I was very happy about that.  
      April 28, 2021 6:43 AM MDT

Verizon has said that Yahoo has no value.  If you don't know, Verizon owns Yahoo.    I fear it may soon be totally gone.  I hope not, but ..............
      April 25, 2021 12:25 PM MDT

I've got my email on Yahoo, so I hope it doesn't close down.  It would be a real pain in the neck to have to change my email address and notify whomever has it.  
      April 27, 2021 6:55 AM MDT

I had justice mail since the late 90s and it closed about three months  ago.  I knew that would happen when they sold the company to West and then Thomson Reuters.  It took me days to go through everything and forward the important stuff to my new Yahoo email.  Now, I have the same worry you do. 
      April 27, 2021 1:10 PM MDT

Yahoo is the only address I've ever had.  I can't even imagine having to go through my contacts and alert people and businesses to a new email address.  
      April 27, 2021 2:01 PM MDT

• Too many godforsaken perverts on there!
      April 28, 2021 7:33 AM MDT