Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "He is making Barak Obama look like Ted Cruz." Per another GOP FOOTOO hoping desperately to get a hook in Joe. No go. What next?

"He is making Barak Obama look like Ted Cruz." Per another GOP FOOTOO hoping desperately to get a hook in Joe. No go. What next?

"Republicans aren't anything the majority of Americans are for"

They don't know it?

They keep hammering on what isn't working already? Insanity right? Keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome.

The 2024 GOP candidates will believe the 2020 election was fraudulent. What is the IQ of these disaffected folks? I guess you can be fairly intelligent when living in an alternate reality where lies are daily fair and truth never gets in.

And so it goes. Stay tuned. Watch. Listen. See how massively destructive the FOOTOO GOP can be. They eat their own you see.

Posted - April 25, 2021

Responses

I guess what is next is them pushing the rumor that a ex Trump aid started - Biden is pushing  plant bassed beer. It is so stupid because all beer is plant bassed  it is not made with beef or pork so I don't know what they are trying to prove.  It was  Larry Kudlow that said that claiming  that Biden's climate polices will force  Americans to drink plant bassed beer. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 26, 2021 10:33 AM MDT
      April 26, 2021 9:34 AM MDT

They are pandering to the stupid dumbs m'dear. Clearly they are successful doing that. Remember there are MILLIONS Of stupid dumbs who belong to those hate groups and are wackadoodlenoodle dumbheads. They devour it and lap it up and get off on it. As long as there are so many millions of the stupid dumbs it will have legs.

Sad irony and truth. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      April 26, 2021 10:36 AM MDT