Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Larry Kudlow is a CARNIVORE. He drinks beer made from meat. Know what ticks him off bigly?

Larry Kudlow is a CARNIVORE. He drinks beer made from meat. Know what ticks him off bigly?

He sez President Joseph R. Biden will force us to drink "PLANT BASED BEER"!

What meat-based beer do YOU prefer? Made of beef, pork chicken, fish, liver, sweetbreads?

Only wimps drink PLANT-BASED BEER.

Larry Kudlow is a macho macho macho man.

Typical of the intellect in the GOP. Non-existent!

Posted - April 26, 2021

Responses

In Canada we drink a moose meat bassed beer  and because we don't care about climate or the enviroment all our empty beer bottals  are not refundable. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 27, 2021 5:27 AM MDT
      April 26, 2021 11:54 AM MDT

Moosemeat based beer sounds very gamey. I tasted venison once and I could not get it down. IT WAS AWFUL! I expect moose isn't much better. Are all mooses alike? Or is the plural of moose meese? Thank you for the shocking confession Nanoose. Though between thee and me I kinda think you are joking! :)
      April 27, 2021 5:28 AM MDT

He will not force me to drink any beer. 

Why is it Biden's decision what kind of beer someone drinks....as long as it is not toxic to drink? 
      April 26, 2021 12:51 PM MDT

Biden dosen't care what kind of beer you drink. Larry Cullow is saying that Biden's new green deal will destroy the beef industry and soon American's will be forced  to drink  plant bassed beer along with their beefless burgers . Beer is already plant bassed  so it was just another crazy thing said by a Trump supporter. Cheers!
      April 26, 2021 3:40 PM MDT

The Green New Deal will attack the beef industry.  

But I will not be drink beer of any kind. And I will not be eating meatless burgers either. I will buy my own cow if needed. 
      April 26, 2021 3:49 PM MDT

Yeah  I'm thinking of getting a moose just in  case the new green deal destroys the beef industry plus a couple of Beaver  to tenderrise the moose meat with their paddle tails. Then when it comes time to cook  the moose I am going to hack into that Jewish space lazer that Majorie Taylor Green talks about and set it on medium rare to cook my moose.  Cheers!
      April 26, 2021 4:19 PM MDT

Hahahahahaha!:):):)
      April 27, 2021 5:25 AM MDT

Sounds like a plan. 

Personally I will just use fire. 
      April 27, 2021 6:09 AM MDT

How are beers and ales made from meat?  :-)

I am not sure if the above isn't a leg-pull based on some aspect of US politics. I don't deny their may exist meat-based alcoholic drinks, and mead is arguably in a half-way house by using honey.

Nevertheless, I cannot see how any beer can be anything but vegetable - beer is a fermented infusion of roasted barley, wheat or rice.

Indeed, most alcoholic drinks are vegetable-based. Other than beer; wines, perries and ciders are fermented fruit juices, most spirits are beers and wines whose alcoholic proportion has been raised by distilling; though vodka's base is fermented potato juice. 
      April 27, 2021 1:37 AM MDT

Here's the backstory. In an anti-democrat rant Larry Kudlow ACCUSED Biden of forcing people to drink "PLANT BASED BEER"! I am not joking. Now isn't beer made from plants? But apparently Larry Kudlow in an effort to attack said those words. Which is precisely why I asked the question. I am unaware of any beer that IS NOT PLANT BASED are you? There is animal vegetable mineral. i suppose beer could be made out of mineral but that is less likely. So if plant-based beer is anathema to Kudlow what is left but animal? Honestly in their effort to discredit and attack they show their abject stupidity. It is beyond belief. Thank you for your reply. Stupid dumb loud and proud. That's what the FOOTOO folks are. They don't have a clue how really ignorant they are. This post was edited by RosieG at April 27, 2021 2:42 AM MDT
      April 27, 2021 2:41 AM MDT

Most beer makers use fish bladders in their process. Also there is a beer made from whale meat. 
      April 27, 2021 6:38 AM MDT