Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Maurice214
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » It’s not beyond the realm of possibility or probability that some immigrants from poorer countries will become homeless at some point after

It’s not beyond the realm of possibility or probability that some immigrants from poorer countries will become homeless at some point after

entering countries that are more affluent than their own. (This is notwithstanding the manner of entry nor their immigration status upon becoming homeless.)
Of course, depending on the conditions of their home countries, being homeless in a more affluent country might not present the same challenges and difficulties to all that might be assumed.
Do you know, or have you ever known, an immigrant to your country who is homeless or at any point became homeless?
___

Posted - April 26, 2021

Responses

I have known immigrants but none of them were homeless or became homeless. As a side note, my grandma and granddad on my dad's side of the family were immigrants from Poland that came to America just before WW1 began. They bought a farm so no homelessness there. :)
      May 7, 2021 6:23 PM MDT