Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OLD DAWGS love to gnaw on dry bones. FOOTOO's latest? Mitch McConnell. Who is next? Lindsay grahamcracker? RUDYG?

OLD DAWGS love to gnaw on dry bones. FOOTOO's latest? Mitch McConnell. Who is next? Lindsay grahamcracker? RUDYG?

Posted - April 30, 2021

Responses

I think it will be Rudy because the FBI just raided his apartment and office and once Mr. Mar A  Lardo starts hearing what info they  seized he will turn on Rudy to save his butt. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 30, 2021 8:59 AM MDT

Well FOOTOO is well known for being a fink. A disloyal stinker. No surprise there. But methinks FOOTOO will have already taken out a contract on a HIT to shut RUDYG up. FOOTOO is the real target don't you think Nanoose? Michael Cohen spilled his guts. RUDYG will do so too. If he gets the chance. There is no carrot for him to do otherwise. It gets real interesting the more we get into the reality. Cowards snakes traitors corrupt. Both of them equally jointly and severally. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      May 1, 2021 3:05 AM MDT

I'm sure Trump is the target too and even  if Trump takes out a hit on Rudy the FBI  still would have a  lot of evedence against Trump. A Judge usally won't sign a search Warrent on lawyers let alone the lawyer of a former president so the Judge approving this one is a good indication that there was overwellming eveadince.  Awile back Don Jr. Testified under othe and they are saying he lied and maybe what they found at Rudy's will  prove it and he will get  locked up too. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 1, 2021 8:35 AM MDT

Thank you for your helpful and informative reply Nanoose and right back atcha m'dear! I have a question for you. If FOOTOO moves from mar a lago to New Jersey can we still refer to him as MAR A LARDO? Since you're the creator of the name I figger you ought to be the one who gets to decide! :)
      May 1, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

Acually I didn't create the name I heard it on a late night talk show. But I do think that once a person is a Mar A Lardo they are always a Mar A Lardo no matter were they move to  - sort of like when a person gets the nickname Stinky it follows them around for the rest of their life. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 1, 2021 8:51 AM MDT

Well m'dear you called my attention to it so that's the same thing to me. I like your reasoning. Once a MAR A LARDO always a MAR A LARDO. I also like "stinky" applied to him because wherever he is there is always a STENCH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      May 1, 2021 8:57 AM MDT