Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Revival of JIM CROW in Florida to make sure the elections are "secure". Bullsh**. There was NO FRAUD OF ANY CONSEQUENCE. BUT?

Revival of JIM CROW in Florida to make sure the elections are "secure". Bullsh**. There was NO FRAUD OF ANY CONSEQUENCE. BUT?

A lobotomized dumbhead said "just because fraud wasn't discovered doesn't mean it wasn't going on."

Just because the lobotomized dumbhead looks like a homo sap doesn't mean he isn't a lizard beneath that getup.

Arizona and a bazillions other red states will all go JIM CROW.

Posted - April 30, 2021

Responses

All of are elections should be secured. That is something we all should agree on. 

I want people to vote. I want to know the people voting are who they claim they are and are legal citizens. We should all want that. 

Here is a map that explains a lot of why some want to loosen the rules.
    This post was edited by my2cents at April 30, 2021 7:10 PM MDT
      April 30, 2021 4:05 PM MDT

I couldn't agree more with what you said. Safe, secure, and legal voting should always be the norm. Voting integrity needs to be maintained and the Constitution followed to the letter if there is to be any hope of saving the United States from a hostile takeover from within.

The hostile takeover from within statement may sound overly dramatic to some but that's how the Founders felt, how I feel, and how many of the people feel as well.
      April 30, 2021 7:19 PM MDT