Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Why would anyone take an experimental vaccine that kills a higher percentage of people than the actual disease kills?

Why would anyone take an experimental vaccine that kills a higher percentage of people than the actual disease kills?

For those under 70 Covid kills less than 1%. 

The vaccine has killed  2.49% of people. (I do not know the age breakdown of the death...side effect)

Posted - April 30, 2021

Responses

Thank you for posting this. I'm glad to see that the facts about this whole Covid/Covid vaccines are finally beginning to see the light of day. This is the sort of information people need to see.
      April 30, 2021 6:27 PM MDT

Too bad real info cannot be posted on big tech site....my post would get me banned from those.
      April 30, 2021 6:31 PM MDT

Yup, it would. I've been thinking if big tech keeps up with their banning spree, won't they eventually ban themselves out of existence? Just a thought. :)
      April 30, 2021 6:56 PM MDT

Plenty of lefty's on there.  But it will get pretty boring on Twitter. 
      April 30, 2021 7:05 PM MDT

April 30, 2021 7:22 PM MDT

LOL!

If more than 20 people ever visited this site, that kind of nonsense wouldn't stand here either. 

Let me see if I understand this, you're going off the word of a random woman on Instagram, who, trying to sound intelligent and credible,  wrongly explains to her audience that a myocardial infarction is the medical term for a stroke?
    Priceless! 
      April 30, 2021 7:27 PM MDT

In case anyone else (I already know that some do NOT want to) cares to hear the rest of the story:

Viral Posts Misuse VAERS Data to Make False Claims About COVID-19 Vaccines - FactCheck.org

This is an except from the above listed source: 

"Take this Instagram video, seen by over 36,000 users. In the video, a female narrator walks viewers through the VAERS website and shows them how to find adverse reactions reported to the database after people received the COVID-19 vaccines. 

“Acute myocardial infarction. That is a stroke, if you guys aren’t aware of what that means,” she says incorrectly at the 2:30 mark, as she scrolls down through the results. A myocardial infarction is a heart attack. 

And a couple of minutes later: “Death. And here we are y’all —  this is exactly what you guys wanted to see. Death. Patient passed away in her sleep. Look at all these deaths you guys,” the narrator says scrolling down through dozens of death reports. 

“Do your own research,” writes the account owner on the post, a man under the name “Truth Bombs,” who in a second similar post says he’s not a scientist or a doctor but a concerned father, patriot and digital soldier. “There are very serious side effect from getting the vaccines. Here’s your PROOF.”

Except, as the VAERS website warns, any report submitted to the database “is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.” 

As we’ve explained before, anyone can submit a report of an event to VAERS..."

April 30, 2021 7:35 PM MDT

I am going by data from the database. I do not participate in any big media including Instagram.

That is how they were counting deaths from Covid19.  If you tested positive within 30 days of death it was counted as a Covid death.  

Now if that is fair/accurate way to count deaths for covid it should be fair to count for the Covid vaccine.  

Even if it is off by half it is still more than the rate of covid for under 70. This post was edited by my2cents at May 5, 2021 6:43 AM MDT
      April 30, 2021 8:30 PM MDT

1. We have more than 20 active users. 
    2. JA would never censor opinions. 
      April 30, 2021 8:26 PM MDT