Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All the RUDYG lowlifes who helped to spread his nutjob crackpot wackadoodle noodle conspiracy theories invented by Russia should hide. WHY?

All the RUDYG lowlifes who helped to spread his nutjob crackpot wackadoodle noodle conspiracy theories invented by Russia should hide. WHY?

As RUDYG goes so goes they. The net is spreading wider and deeper and everyone of the suckers will be caught.

How many will spill their guts and finger RudyG who in turn will spill his guts and finger FOOTOO?

Posted - May 1, 2021

Responses

I  heard that the Rudy raid made a lot of people in the Trump circle nerves so I think that points out that they have something  to hide and they know Rudy will rat them all out. I have always thought that Rudy had a copy of the Trump Russain  PP tape and I am hoping the FBI got it in raid and show the World what a sick puppy Trump is. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 1, 2021 3:21 PM MDT

From what I gather the feds have been working on this for a very long time. Thanks to Barr and FOOTOO it was pushed down pushed back hushed ignored. Now that we have a normal sane just president let the good times roll. Any day now RUDYG will start singing like a canary. Today? Tomorrow? Soon? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday to you and your family! :)
      May 2, 2021 1:41 AM MDT