Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Women in general are smaller and weaker than men. Why do any women join the military and subject themselves to sexual abuse?

Women in general are smaller and weaker than men. Why do any women join the military and subject themselves to sexual abuse?

At Fort Hood, Texas 21 Commissioned and non-commissioned officers were "disciplined" for their part in the sexual harrassment and DEATH of Vanessa Guillen. Her murderer killed himself.

This goes on everywhere there are women and men in close quarters.

You would think THE MILITARY would be different. You would think there would be HONOR and DISCIPLINE and RESPECT for everyone. You would be wrong.

Shame on all predators. Men are sexually hit on too. No one escapes apparently.

Posted - May 2, 2021

Responses

There are evil people everywhere in every job in every party, in every state. 

Men are not just "hit on sexually." More men are are raped than women in the military. 

Our job is to make sure they are punished for their evil deeds. 
      May 2, 2021 5:45 AM MDT

Women have been volunteering for service just about forever, but most Western countries have only permitted women in combat roles relatively recently. Even Queen Elizabeth served as an ATS mechanic during the Second World War.
    Woman actually make better fighter pilots than men - quicker reaction time and can tolerate higher gee.
    Sexual predators exist everywhere. Why were boys sent to Catholic schools, given that their fathers KNEW what went on in them, having experienced it themselves?
      May 2, 2021 7:07 AM MDT

Dam* GREAT question my friend and there is no way I can answer that! Imagine having your parents worship the guy who is molesting you weekly? They "pretended" ignorance but seriously I don't believe them. So many parents are so WAY WEIRD. They throw their kids into the arena of sexual predators and nutjob crackpot pols and think they are really awfully good parents! A pox on all of them! Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 2, 2021 9:15 AM MDT