Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Until YOU DIE you have no way of knowing for sure what comes after life. There are theories that some subscribe to vehemently. You?

Until YOU DIE you have no way of knowing for sure what comes after life. There are theories that some subscribe to vehemently. You?

Are you a reincarnation buff or the kind who thinks there is only one shot at life?

Are you a TRUE BELIEVER or a Non?

Why do you think you think/believe as you do? Because someone told you to?

Posted - May 3, 2021

Responses

I believe the Bible which says humans are appointed but one time to die.  
    I believe because I see the truth in the Bible. I see the prophecies written in it that have come to pass.
      May 3, 2021 4:29 AM MDT

I believe in one time around the block.  However, if I'm wrong, I would like to come back looking like a Victoria's Secret model.  I want to be tall, willowy and with long legs.  
      May 3, 2021 10:46 AM MDT

Ever hear of Pascal's wager? If I remember correctly he said why not bet on there being a supreme being? If you're wrong you're wrong but if you're right you could benefit. Something to that effect. What could it hurt to admit that possibility in a world where all things are possible? As for me if there is a next time I want to return smart enough to be a quantum physicist. What I look like is less important to me than what I think about. I think being very good looking under those circumstances might well be distracting. I had a friend in Junior College who was drop dead gorgeous and very smart and she was tired of people reacting to her outside and never once learning what she was like on the inside. I think great beauty is as much of a handicap as it is a blessing. Just my take on it. So many great beauties lead tragic lives. Anyway who knows? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      May 4, 2021 2:31 AM MDT

I will admit that there is always the possibility of an afterlife or reincarnation.  I also believe that there may be life on other planets that we don't yet know about.  However, I deal in the here and now, so until there is some proof of these things, I'll just live my best life right now and hope for the best.  Yes, being drop-dead gorgeous can be a handicap, but so can drop-dead ugly. :)  I would keep my own face and mind - I just want a taller, slimmer, longer-legged body. :)
      May 4, 2021 6:53 AM MDT

Fair enough L! Thank you for your reply. I'm the opposite. I live in the here and now bodywise but mind wise? I travel to all kinds of dimensions. I 'd be so bored otherwise. Different strokes.
      May 4, 2021 6:55 AM MDT

Different strokes ... :)
      May 4, 2021 2:21 PM MDT

:):):)
      June 15, 2021 4:35 AM MDT

I suspect death would be like hit with propofil but not waking up from it. I don't remember passing out and by the luck of life on earth only, woke up. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 15, 2021 5:07 AM MDT
      June 15, 2021 5:05 AM MDT