Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Zack
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FOOTOO is adored by the nutjob crackpots and is endured by the sane. The sane are TERRIFIED of him and dare not displease him. Has he won?

FOOTOO is adored by the nutjob crackpots and is endured by the sane. The sane are TERRIFIED of him and dare not displease him. Has he won?

Posted - May 5, 2021

Responses

No, He's still crying like a big baby because he lost. 
      May 5, 2021 3:45 AM MDT

He whines 24/7. His adoring worshippers can't get enough of his whining apparently. Go figger! Thank you for your reply Echooos and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine m'dear! :) However he has won at a certain level. Allegedly 70% of republicans (there is no such thing since he took over) believe the election was fraudulent! 70%! Now 74 million FOOTOOHEADS voted for him because they didn't get enough of him in 4 years and they wanted 4 more. They are all out there attacking insulting destroying lying 24/7. I'd say that's a win of sorts. Wouldn't you? :( THE BIG LIE party is alive and well and plotting revenge on the rest of us. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at May 5, 2021 6:21 AM MDT
      May 5, 2021 4:31 AM MDT

You're absolutely right, the big lie is alive and well unfortunately. Happy Wednesday to you too. : )
      May 5, 2021 6:22 AM MDT

I think you know how much I wisn I weren't right. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Echooos. Hope all is well with you and yours! We got our J&J shot April 8 so we're "safe" now although we still mask and glove and social distance. Why? Because there are millions of others out there who REFUSE to be protected and the scientists just don't know 100% everything they need to know about the pandemic or the mutations and variants and what comes next. Are you and your family protected yet? :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 5, 2021 6:34 AM MDT
      May 5, 2021 6:33 AM MDT