Active Now

my2cents
Zack
DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why ask "why"? WHY NOT? Some homo saps have a problem with it. Anyone know why they ask why I ask why?

Why ask "why"? WHY NOT? Some homo saps have a problem with it. Anyone know why they ask why I ask why?

Posted - May 5, 2021

Responses

When you ask 'why' that can make things too complicated to explain. 'Just take my word for it!'
      May 5, 2021 10:04 AM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! So asking why makes folks uncomfortable and inadequate and inept and mediocre? I do not believe anything is that obscure or abstruse providing the person doing the explaining is very good at it. It is possible to simplify complex things enough to have it be understood in an overview. There is no need toi go into great deatail which can only obfuscate. Folks who are extremely adept at explaining have been a blessing to me. Plus they are very patient and if one path doesn't work they will try other paths. One pal finally tried a food analogy. I'm a foodie so he explained it using a "recipe". I GOT IT IMMEDIATELY. You have to talk to people on their level or don't bother. Just my experience Kg for what it's worth. Thank you for your reply. It isn't very edifying or satisfying but maybe it's all there is to say? This post was edited by RosieG at May 6, 2021 10:48 AM MDT
      May 6, 2021 4:17 AM MDT