Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Facebook OVERSIGHT BOARD upholds ban of FOOTOO. For how much longer? Quite likely until FOOTOO dies. Ya think?

Facebook OVERSIGHT BOARD upholds ban of FOOTOO. For how much longer? Quite likely until FOOTOO dies. Ya think?

Posted - May 5, 2021

Responses

I think he will be baned for a long time and it will because he keeps making false statements and posts things that insight violence on other sites or in intrerviews. I got a laugh at Trump saying he was glad he got baned because he didn't like twitter - bet if the ban was lifted he would of made 100 tweets in the first day. Cheers!
      May 5, 2021 8:16 AM MDT

I think he has been banned for 2 years. By then he'll be in prison for life. Hopefully. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 15, 2021 4:32 AM MDT

I do not use it anyway.  

I do think they should also ban other world leaders who have "incited" or "called for violence"...   

Yet, they are still allowed to post calls for violence towards others. 

Biased use of  their platforms will be answered for they will answer for it.  Laws are being passed.  
      May 5, 2021 10:15 AM MDT

A few days ago Mr. Mar-A-Lardo  launched the website he has been promising and bragging about for months claiming that it will rival facebook and twitter. Turns out it is just a read only blog with rant after rant about the 'stolen election' and rant after rant about how Biden and dems are ruining the Country and of course a lot of name calling at the people that don't kiss his blogey butt . You can bet that facebook has looked at the blog and has already started thinking it would be dangerous to the Country to let him back on facebook. Cheers!

PS my new nickname for Mr. Mar-A- Lardo  might be Mr. Blogey Butt 
      May 6, 2021 4:42 PM MDT

You can see the high intellectual level of those who adoringly worship him. SEE SPOT RUN. SEE JANE WALK UP THE HILL. That's the level of intellect adoringly worshipful of FOOTOO. Millions of them! Mostly old white men but lots of dipstick dames who are modern day stepford wives. They obey are quiet roll over and do the bidding of their white masters. With great joy and pleasure they keep rolling over. SIGH. There is no point to pitying them or trying to rescue them. They WANT IT. Go figger! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. How long before RudyG spills his guts and makes a deal with the feds? Any thoughts on that? :)
      May 7, 2021 3:39 AM MDT