Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly all anyone hears from THE BIG LIE GUY is I WUZ ROBBED. 24/7 that's all he talks about and thinks about and dreams about. Do you?

Allegedly all anyone hears from THE BIG LIE GUY is I WUZ ROBBED. 24/7 that's all he talks about and thinks about and dreams about. Do you?

Wherever he speaks whenever he speaks it is always about I WUZ ROBBED. A broken record with the needle stuck in one groove.

I WUZ ROBBED I WUZ ROBBED I WUZ ROBBED I WUZ ROBBED

Nothing new.

I WUZ ROBBED I WUZ ROBBED I WUZ ROBBED

How long do those words carry meaning or value?

Three little words.

Bored yet? Board yet? Boored yet? Bord yet? Bohrd yet? Borred yet?

Variations on a theme.

Posted - May 7, 2021

Responses

Yep I wuz  robbed is all he talks, thinks and dreams about but the scary part is it is also all he schemes about. Starting to see signs of how rigged the Arizona recount is. On Friday a Judge asked Cyber Ninjas to turn over their plans and procedures on how the recount will be carried out but they refused saying it would be against trade secrets. Also the cameras that are live streaming the recount are not zoomed in on the people doing the counting so they can easilly cheat.  It is not known  who is financing the recount but I think it would  a good bet that Trump is behind it. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 7, 2021 9:58 AM MDT

I think they're still doing the recount and it is spreading to all the red states. Meanwhile Don Guano and his entourage in maralago plot conspire collude to steal the presidency. I dunno Nanoose. America will never live this down. It's too big a blunder...electing a vermin like Guano. And the 74 million who didn't get enough of him in 4 years and wanted/want 4 more! Encroyable! Oh do you speak any other languages like French? Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      June 15, 2021 4:11 AM MDT