Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PIG. Do you know what definition number 4 is?

PIG. Do you know what definition number 4 is?

PIG

A person of piglike character, behavior or habits as one who  gluttonous, very fat, greedy. selfish or filthy.

Don't FOOTOO be exactly this?

Posted - May 8, 2021

Responses

PIG

4. A person of piglike character, behavior or habits as one who is gluttonous, very fat, greedy, selfish or filthy.

Describes FOOTOO to a T. Can a PIG be a PRIG?

May 8, 2021 11:16 AM MDT

Trump is pig like in the ways you talked about  but he is also not pig like in a lot of ways. Pigs are highly Intelegant  pigs are loyal and pigs are tasty - Trump has no taste and you just have to look at his cheep  suites to see that. I like to think of Trump as reptile like - in the poisonous snake species.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 8, 2021 11:44 AM MDT

Why are you insulting our porcine friends? This post was edited by Element 99 at May 8, 2021 11:46 AM MDT
      May 8, 2021 11:44 AM MDT

You are a pig fan? They eat SWILL. I am not a fan of anything or anyone that survives on SWILL. Do you know what SWILL IS? I do. Different strokes. You like pigs. I don't. What's it to ya?
      May 9, 2021 7:27 AM MDT

Do you not eat ham, sausage or pork chops? I was saying don't insult them by comparing them to footoo. They are far cleaner and more intelligent. And pigs make good pets.
      May 9, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

We quit eating pork several years ago. George Clooney had a pet pig. Pigs dine on swill.
    SWILL
    Liquid or partly liquid food for animals especially kitchen refuse given to swine; hogwash
    kitchen refuse especially garbage
    Any liquid waste, mess or refuse; slop
    Contemptibly worthless uttering or writing

You are what you eat. So you see my comparing Don Guano to a pig is quite on the money. Thank you for your opinion. I stand by mine. :)

June 15, 2021 3:06 AM MDT

Do you eat lobster or crab? They dine on any organic matter that reaches the bottom, even dead things and feces. It doesn't matter what they eat. Animals eat proteins from numerous sources and turn it into their own protein.
      June 15, 2021 4:53 PM MDT