Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The only single-issue partisan political issue in the entire history of the world. Are you a FOOTOOHEAD or are you a NOT?

The only single-issue partisan political issue in the entire history of the world. Are you a FOOTOOHEAD or are you a NOT?

Why single issue?

Because they have limited brain space and they can only handle one.

DUH?

Posted - May 11, 2021

Responses

I am a patriot and a Constitutional conservative. And because I am both, all issues are important to me. Especially if they have the propensity to infringe upon my freedoms and rights.
      May 11, 2021 3:03 PM MDT

The only reason I care is because when America whacks its thumb with a hammer, the rest of the world screams in agony. It needs a leader who actually knows what the hell he/she is doing, or has a team that does - Reagan may have been dead but he was doing an actor's job, playing the role of President without setting policy. Those behind him were clever enough and he had one of the most able veeps in modern history at his back (Bush Sr was a brilliant vice, just didn't quite have the stones for the top job and was also hamstrung by having a cretin as his own VP).
      May 11, 2021 10:26 PM MDT

I think it's safe to say that the two-party system in the USA is dead. What has replaced what used to be the Republican Party is an indescribable unbelievable nutjob crackpot conspiracy theory cannabal child sex trafficking believing entity. All 74 million who voted for FOOTOO are absolutely CUCKOO. What transpires each day in that netherworld is more unbelievable than the day before. Descending into HE** that is where they operate and have and will taking millions of braindead saps with them. Who wouldda thunk it? Everyday the old used up crackpot whinya** Mar a Lardo bigshot repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats I WUZ ROBBED. A House insider (REPUBLICAN) tells us that only about 5 FOOTOO Head House representatives believe THE BIG LIE. The others PRETEND because they know what's good for them and someone has decided that FOOTOO is that. I have no idea how this tragicomedy will end R. In the meantime we watch in disbelief at the depths of degradation homo saps are willing to go to "belong" to something. Anything will do. Sigh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wedneday to thee and thine! :)
      May 12, 2021 3:11 AM MDT