Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Back in the day being included on TRICKY DICKI NIXON'S ENEMIES LIST was a real honor. FOLKS PRAYED TO BE ON IT. TODAY?

Back in the day being included on TRICKY DICKI NIXON'S ENEMIES LIST was a real honor. FOLKS PRAYED TO BE ON IT. TODAY?

Being FOOTOOD of course.

This is the highest honor that can occur to anyone. That FOOTOO targets you and well FOOTOOS you.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Can you imagine Joe Biden having an "enemies list" or "Bidening" anyone? A course not.

Posted - May 12, 2021

Responses

Biden dosn't strike me as the kind of guy that would have an enemies list. He might have a list of enemies of the County but it is not  personal. Cheers!
      May 12, 2021 10:07 AM MDT

You mean enemies of the Country right m'dear? I agree with you. I doubt that Joe sees the world that way. Maybe it's the personal tragedies he has experienced. I just thought of a question. Here's a preview. "Is FOOTOO the way he is because he has never experienced tragedy? Is Joe the way he is because he has?" I wonder if that has anything to do with anything? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Thursday to you and your family! :)
      May 13, 2021 3:31 AM MDT