Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why are we still waiting for THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS? Jews returned to the Holy Land and established the stte of Israel in 1948! RIGHT?

Why are we still waiting for THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS? Jews returned to the Holy Land and established the stte of Israel in 1948! RIGHT?

So what's the holdup? Why the delay?

CHRISTIAN ZIONISM is based on this belief.

Now in fine print Jews are supposed to convert to  being Christians when that happens. But that isn't what the focus is on is it?

OH how we await the SECOND COMING. Only it seems like a con. So far no show. What is JESUS waiting for? The complete annihilation of Palestine? Anyone out there have reasonable logical sensible answer to WHAT IS JESUS WAITING FOR?

Seriously. This goes on on on ?

Posted - May 15, 2021

Responses

• There are more prophecies that must be fulfilled first.
    • The 7 year peace treaty will mark the final 7 yrs (shortened to 3 yrs and 11 months) before Jesus’ return. We should celebrate when it is signed.

• Mark of the Beast

• Satan will stand in the temple claiming to be God

• Jesus comes at the end of the 3rd day beginning of the 4th day after the witnesses are killed and the this is the 6th trumpet (Zephaniah 2:1-3)

• The dead in Christ are gathered first.

• We will be gathered to the clouds at the end of the 6th the same day as the witnesses are raised. (Rev 11:12)

• The 5th trumpet is the peace treaty and begins the last 7 years (which God shortened Matt 24:22, Rev 9:5)

• The 6th trumpet is ½ day long Rev 13 end of the 6th trumpet. And the beginning of God’s wrath.

• The 7th trumpet we are changed in the twinkling of an eye AT THE LAST TRUMP. (1 Cor 15:52)

• Babylon falls in one hour. (Rev 15:10)

• These are the last prophecies before Jesus’ return. We can look up a see Him in the clouds.  Satan kills the 2 witnesses they are dead for 3 ½ days the sun will be darkened and moon will not give its light. (Mark 13:23)

• Prophecy is God’s timeline and we should celebrate their fulfillment

This post was edited by my2cents at May 15, 2021 6:58 AM MDT
      May 15, 2021 6:57 AM MDT

"The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent."

May 15, 2021 12:25 PM MDT

I dunno Shuhak. I mean that literally. I DO NOT KNOW. But I just wonder at all the political machinations these "true believers" cling to because they are so certain they are right. Could they be? I don't think so. I think they are full of you know what and are just using that as a wedge issue. Those who do believe it are  just plain stupid dumb They're the ones who sell all their belongings and go up and sit on a mountaintop to wait for GOD to rapture them. And then when it doesn't happen they wait again for another day and repeat repeat repeat repeat. Makes no sense to me. I KNOW GOD won't be angry with me for questioning anything. HE GAVE ME THIS BRAIN TO USE. So I use it. It has zero to do with my relationship with HIM. Sigh. But I don't have to tell you that. I know you know. Thank you for your reply and well let's see what "the usual suspects" come up with this time. :) The way they use GOD and religion just infuriates me. They BLASPHEME right and left and are so stupid they don't even know it. Oh well. GOD gave them their brains too. For whatever reason.
      May 16, 2021 3:10 AM MDT