Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FOOTOO and the FOOTOOHEADS tried and failed to make something stick to JOE so that he would lose the election. HE WON BIGLY! Now?

FOOTOO and the FOOTOOHEADS tried and failed to make something stick to JOE so that he would lose the election. HE WON BIGLY! Now?

Their desperation deepens daily. Who/what is in the news for FOOTOOHEADS? All good things right?

They got a tail lure dame who was stripped of all committees and is a gnat attacking Dems. She has nothing else to do but follow them around insulting attacking goading. That's a good little tail lure girl.

Then ya got the step on her neck dame who replaced one of the only TRUTHTELLERS in FOOTOOLAND, Liz Cheney.

Then ya matt gaetz...being charged soon with paying for sex with a minor and transporting over state lines and passing her around to others like a box of cigars. She is going to testify but asked for immunity. I think she will get it. She has a lot to tell them.

Then ya got moscow mitch who says his 100% focus is on STOPPING JOE from doing anything.

Then ya got FOOTOO his own self. Sez he will do two June Rallies and one on July 4 to kick off his 2024 prez campaign! He will do a bazillion or cazillion I WUZ ROBBED rallies. His audience will LOVE the he** outta him as he repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats.

Simultaneously and currently we have received another DOJ WARNING that his white supremacist domestic violent terrorist adoring worshipper HATE GROUPS are planning another hit.

As well as what is going on in the rest of the world. Israel once again attempting to wipe off the face of the earth all Palestinians. Putin up to his old trick sabotaging undermining vilifying anything American. The COVID tragedy in India.

Will the FOOTHEADS do anything to try to solve some of these problems? Hahahahahahahahahaha! Are you nuts? They want to be THE MAIN PROBLEM and are consumed with that goal.

Otherwise hey everything's fine and dandy.

Posted - May 16, 2021

Responses

Liz is playing the long game. His Royal Orangeness's popularity is already shrinking and she's digging herself a foxhole. When the Trump train inevitably crashes, she hasn't put her eggs in that basket. Possibly preparing for a Presidential run herself in 2028.
    Given fat boy's indolent lifestyle and shocking diet, I'm surprised he hasn't already succumbed to an infarction or thrombosis, but it can only be a matter of time. Or choking on his own venom.
      May 16, 2021 3:54 AM MDT

Oh lordy lordy lordy R. IF ONLY what you say comes true! Honestly I had not thought  positively that far ahead. You have FAITH that Liz will survive politically? I dunno. The meathead braindead FOOTOOHEADS seem to have abandoned her and don't even want to talk about her. She makes them look real bad. They want to move on. Won't she be drawn and quartered futurely by FOOTOO and his FOOTOOHEADS. Won't she be PRIMARIED because if she isn't destroyed FOOTOO will be wrathful and vindictive and vengeful and go after his worshipping adorers demanding to know WHY? I'm serious and I believe you are serious and I support your view 100% because mine sucks bigtime! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :):):)
      May 16, 2021 4:02 AM MDT

Lol.  You keep telling yourself that. 
      May 16, 2021 5:46 AM MDT

Yup! And they know he will be back. This is why they are trying so hard to keep it from happening. :) This post was edited by rusureamisure? at May 16, 2021 6:32 AM MDT
      May 16, 2021 6:09 AM MDT

Ah yes, when all else fails, launch a few personal attacks at Trump. It shows just how courageous and mature the people are that do this.
      May 16, 2021 6:49 AM MDT

Dems cheated.  
    Biden lost bigly. 

Cheney is done. She will be a war lobbyist like her Daddy. 

Gaetz if guitly throw his butt in prison. 

MTG has more guts than most of the GOP. 

Stefanik we will see if she has changed as she claims with her district. 

Putin attacking a weak leader...no surprise there. 

Media has been claiming another attack coming since Feb....they been wrong so far. And I have not heard any thing.
    Just upcoming MAGA/Save America rallies. 

May 16, 2021 5:53 AM MDT

Yup! Very discerning and factual answer. Does my heart good to see an answer by someone who understands what's going on. :)
      May 16, 2021 6:13 AM MDT