Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does trump allure extend to his kids? Will the trump adoring worshippers also adoringly worship anything named trump? A DYNASTY?

Does trump allure extend to his kids? Will the trump adoring worshippers also adoringly worship anything named trump? A DYNASTY?

A DIE NASTY?

Posted - May 19, 2021

Responses

Again depends on policy positions.
      May 19, 2021 6:03 AM MDT

Voting is the act of preferring one candidate’s policies and the expectation they will enact them to the other candidate’s policies and abilities. Pretty simple. However, this doesn't discount the element of character because that may affect the candidate’s abilities to enact policy.

In the case of Trump, it was his policies and character that got him elected because the people were sick and tired of the political status quo. It was also Trump's character that helped him carry out those policies. Much to the dismay of his political business as usual adversaries.

May 19, 2021 6:49 AM MDT

It  will as long as they are in his good books but as soon as they start geting charged with crimes and rat their dad  out Mr. Mar  -A- Lardo will turn on them and convince all his sheep that they are horrible humans even though their crimes were related  to him.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 26, 2021 12:47 PM MDT
      May 19, 2021 7:30 AM MDT

I totally agree with thee. When did I ever NOT? Well if I did I can't remember! Thank you for your repoly Nanoose! :)
      May 26, 2021 12:48 PM MDT