Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We know that they DON'T know a lot more than they DO know about the nature of this pandemic. Do you have faith that we will survive?

We know that they DON'T know a lot more than they DO know about the nature of this pandemic. Do you have faith that we will survive?

OF course they've done and are doing the best they can. But WHAT IF if isn't good enough?

Why is it that 1/3 of Covid sufferers are LONG HAULERS? That means all kinds of nasty things could stay with them for months or years or possibly forever.

So what do we do in the meantime? Follow whatever guidelines they give and not get angry if those guidelines turn out to be worthless.

We have been assured that there will be MORE PANDEMICS in our future. The nature of bacteria and viruses being what they are. Much more CLEVER than we are. So far they are outsmarting us. Will that always be? I don't know. That's above my pay class.

Posted - May 21, 2021

Responses

Yes, I believe that most of us will survive this pandemic. However, I also believe that this virus is only a precursor of what's coming upon the world. And not all of it will be disease-related.
      May 21, 2021 2:00 PM MDT