Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why does anyone anywhere CARE if Pedofile child sex trafficker Jeff Epstein was murdered or committed suicide?

Why does anyone anywhere CARE if Pedofile child sex trafficker Jeff Epstein was murdered or committed suicide?

"Guards on duty the night that pedophile child sex trafficker Jeff Epstein "died" by "suicide" admit they falsified records and struck a deal with prosecutors to avoid jail time."

WHO CARES?

Posted - May 22, 2021

Responses

If it was a murder...why? and who is responsible?  What information were they worried about getting out? 
      May 22, 2021 10:17 AM MDT

Good question and good answer.
      May 22, 2021 10:26 AM MDT

We should all care, Rosie. Particularly since the POTUS at the time of his death had a friendship with the man and is on record talking about how he's a 'terrific guy' and "loves beautiful women as much as I do and many of them are on the younger side".

I think this must be a facetious question, considering Trump is way up on the suspect list! 

Happy Saturday! 
      May 22, 2021 10:53 AM MDT

I can't get anything by you sweetie. Yeah. It's sarcastic in the extreme. A piece of crap like Epstein attracted royalty in the body of Prince Andrew I think and Bill Gates for goodness sakes! I guess loathesome lives in all kinds of people and it takes something like this to find them out! Thank you for your reply SA and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      May 23, 2021 11:15 AM MDT

Those who do care are those who do not want the prisons or any other part of the justice system to be itself as corrupt, lawless and amoral as many of its residents. 
      May 24, 2021 2:18 AM MDT