Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Do you think there would be less sexual problems, unwanted pregnancy, AIDS, rape, etc. if humans had cloacas and nothing else?

Do you think there would be less sexual problems, unwanted pregnancy, AIDS, rape, etc. if humans had cloacas and nothing else?

Cloaca

In animal anatomy, a cloaca /kloʊˈeɪkə/ kloh-AY-kə is the posterior orifice that serves as the only opening for the digestive, reproductive, and urinary tracts (if present) of certain animals, opening at the vent.

Posted - October 25, 2016

Responses

•  ... And you left out was named after the main drain in Rome called the cloaca maximus ... If my memory serves me right
      October 25, 2016 4:58 PM MDT

(fewer)

Reported. 
    _
      October 25, 2016 7:11 PM MDT

Nature would find a way to make you hot and horny for whatever is available since reproduction demands it and is not directed by what is rational or even acceptable.
      October 25, 2016 7:28 PM MDT

Problem is that with just a cloaca it is hard to keep feces out of the reproductive system. What we today would call a serious health risk. Which is why all the mammals have adopted the 'new' 2-holes system ;-))

Maybe some day we will have a third.
      October 25, 2016 7:46 PM MDT