Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would you FLIP on your kids and feign ignorance of what occurred and blame them for everything?

Would you FLIP on your kids and feign ignorance of what occurred and blame them for everything?

Everyone is saying that's exactly what trump will do. Flip on everyone including his kids.

That's pretty sad if true.

What are the odds he WILL FLIP? Any odds that he won't?

Posted - May 23, 2021

Responses

Well if my  kids did the horrible and  heartles things that Trump's kids did and those horrible and heartless things had nothing to do with me and those things were going to destroy my good name then I would flip on them and my kids would expect no less from me.  But the difference between Trump and I is I would visit my kids in prision and I would worry about them everday but Trump would  forget about his kids because they were no longer usful tools for him plus I bet he would try to steal their money and assets well they were in prision. Cheers!
      May 23, 2021 10:08 AM MDT

I support every word m'dear. Rarely don't I. Well I guess we're gonna see who else trump THROWS UNDER THE BUS. I bet everyone. I think you maybe probably do too though I don't want to speak for you! Thank ou for your reply Nanoose! :)
      May 23, 2021 10:44 AM MDT