Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Well tail lure outdone herself. She is definitely an up and comer. She compared the wearing of masks during COVID to GUESS WHAT?

Well tail lure outdone herself. She is definitely an up and comer. She compared the wearing of masks during COVID to GUESS WHAT?

Those who wore "gold stars" during the HOLOCAUST!

I just watched and heard her! That clip is so awesome popular it will be run and rerun and rerun and quoted and she will never live it down and always be remembered for it!

Wearing masks is like wearing a gold star during the holocaust where people were identified and put on trains a and sent to gas chambers. Not her EXACT words but them's what she was saying.

I don't know how many of you lost relatives during the holocaust. Are you offended by tail lure or proud of her for thinking of you?

I'm sure she will honor us and bless us with more of her brilliant observations. Lucky republicans. She is all theirs.

I believe that is her way of sucking up to Jewish people so they know she is on their side. I mean why else would she reach that far out and stretch that far afield to bring them in to her world? So they will know they have a friend in her and can count on her to back them and support them and be there for them if they ever need her. Very clever strategy. Think it will work?

Of course at the same it is demonizing those who advocated wearing masks. Making all of them NAZIS out to destroy the Jewish people.

She did a twofer
Double-edged sword

Sucked up to the Jewish people
Nazi-ized/demonized/satanized the mask supporters

Posted - May 24, 2021

Responses

No different than Dems comparing Trump to Hitler. 

Politicians and people should leave the Holocaust references along....it deminishes the real atrocity that happened to the Jewish people. 
      May 24, 2021 7:26 AM MDT

Since Trump lost the election and is no longer running the country  he is not compared to Hitler anymore his new  title is The Mussoli Of Mar-a-Lago. Cheers!
      May 24, 2021 8:11 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 24, 2021 8:18 AM MDT

I am so glad he has simply faded into the background and no longer the topic of attack anymore....LOL
    Could have fooled me.
      May 27, 2021 6:02 AM MDT

Where does she think that would leave Jews who do wear masks and take other Covid precautions, though?
      May 26, 2021 3:38 PM MDT