Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Tail lure apologists take note. "EVIL LUNACY. GOP lawmakers SLAM tail lure for comparing House mask mandate to the holocaust." Dija know?

Tail lure apologists take note. "EVIL LUNACY. GOP lawmakers SLAM tail lure for comparing House mask mandate to the holocaust." Dija know?

Posted - May 24, 2021

Responses

I think slamming her now is too little too late. They should of started  slamming her a long time ago when she said crazy things like forest fires were started by  a Jewish space lazer. Cheers!
      May 24, 2021 9:04 AM MDT

My dear Nanoose we will take whatever we can get whenever we can get it. Too little too late is better than not at all or worse SUPPORTING HER! Some trumpies are doing just that. They WHADDABOUT dismissing it entirely.

I'll take it. If it does anything to quiet tail lure that would be a blessing. I think it just makes her more popular among the QANON conspiracy theory crackpot nutjobs of which there are MILLIONS. Be very glad you are Canadian m'dear. Well I know you are. Being an American these days is not easy. Trust me Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 24, 2021 9:11 AM MDT