Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did Biden really say he is committed to a 2-state solution entre Israel and Palestine? Do they agree with he? Doth thee?

Did Biden really say he is committed to a 2-state solution entre Israel and Palestine? Do they agree with he? Doth thee?

Posted - May 24, 2021

Responses

I'm not sure if he said it but I hope he is comited to a 2 State solution because it has a chance of bringing peace to the regine. Cheers!
      May 24, 2021 9:52 AM MDT

The problem there is that the 2 potential states are enveloped in HATE and one of them is enveloped in GREED AND EVIL. I see no chance that it will ever change until the YAHOO is kicked out or put in prison for his crimes and corruption and cooler more honorable person takes over. Leaders in Israel were that in the long ago. The people deserve that now. I pray they get what they deserve and peace finally settles in. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday to you and yours! :)
      May 25, 2021 2:55 AM MDT

If there's any solution at all, it would be a two-state one.  However, I believe the Palestinians have rejected that before.  I'm not sure they would agree to it now.
      May 24, 2021 9:54 AM MDT

I believe BOTH are ENTITLED to have space to live in peace. How to achieve that I don't know. What I do know is that hatred is not a balm to soothe and comfort. Hatred is what is driving the deaths and the mistreatment. Hatred of "the other". A bad piece of work these people who enjoy hating. SIGH. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      May 25, 2021 2:41 AM MDT

Arabs there have been offered this many many times.  They do not agree to it, they do not believe Israel has right to exist. 
      May 24, 2021 11:40 AM MDT

If you research the history of the Middle East, this isn't about "land" and the right to exist side by side. This is about the Arabs wanting to engage in the systematic destruction of Israel and the Jews. This has been their goal for thousands of years.
      May 24, 2021 7:55 PM MDT