Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You probably have heard of THE ART OF WAR. A classic. Did you know there is also THE ART OF BEING A DESPOT DICTATOR?

You probably have heard of THE ART OF WAR. A classic. Did you know there is also THE ART OF BEING A DESPOT DICTATOR?

It is the bible of HOW TO and WHAT TO and WHEN TO. Every despot dictator has a copy of it on the table besides his(or her) bed and all copies are tattered with wear for being read and consulted and read and memorized.

Wanna know what the first line of the HOW to is?

First you kill all the reporters, the journalists, the truthtellers, the whistleblowers, the patriots. The rest is easy.

Posted - May 25, 2021

Responses

I've heard of the Art of War. The Art of War by Sun Tzu, the most important and most famous military treatise in Asia for the last two thousand years. I can't say that I've ever heard of The Art of Being A Despot Dictator though.

Where did you hear about it? Do you have any information on where I can find it? Is it a classic like The Art Of War? I ask this because I would like to read it to see if indeed it says what you say it does. And to see if it does indeed exist. I would appreciate any help you could give me because I love to read. :) :)
      May 25, 2021 10:22 AM MDT

I've read "The Art of War" ... as well as "The Anarchist's Cookbook".

Didn't Machiavelli write "The Prince" as a guide for royals?
    I haven't read it, yet ... but understand that's why we have the term "Machiavellian" to refer to someone who is cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics or in advancing one's career.

I believe the Russian Revolution set the precedent of killing all reporters, teachers, and the educated ... even if they supported you ... because they may speak out against the (new) government.

May 25, 2021 10:33 AM MDT

There was something written in French titled "Le Petit Prince". I'm not sure if that is what you are referring to. And that Machi guy was devious sneaky evil. I don't know what he wrote but I'll Google it. Leave it to Russia to do away with critics. I guess all despot dictators are delicate flowers who must not be taken to task for anything. A bunch of wimps! Thank you for your reply Walt. Gonna Google now! :) Then I'll ask a question relevant to this discussion! :)
      May 26, 2021 2:38 AM MDT