Active Now

WelbyQuentin
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you know the way to San Jose? Today another mass massacre occurred..casulaties and injuries. GUN SALES WILL SOAR! HOORAY?

Do you know the way to San Jose? Today another mass massacre occurred..casulaties and injuries. GUN SALES WILL SOAR! HOORAY?

Gun stores are celebrating. Second amendment gun folks are out BUYING MORE GUNS!

Is everybody happy?

Lucky us. Our turn. Yours is coming up real soon.

Meanwhile just look forward to it and count your blessings. Amerca..the gun-reglated massacres of the world! I salute you. Job well done. Continue on.

For those of you who understand the sarcasm... they don't aren't releasing the numbers of how many dead and how many injured.

Allegedly someone was fired and came back to retaliate. Sketchy details but well it's been a day or two since the last one and what the he** what are we if not the one place folks can come to for EXCITEMENT?

Condolences to our northern California brothers and sisters. We mourn with you.

Posted - May 26, 2021

Responses

Check this out. A question I asked.

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/128497/do-you-know-the-way-to-san-jose-have-you-ever-heard-of-it-does
      May 26, 2021 1:52 PM MDT

Okey dokey m'dear. Here goes! :)

I just gave you my answer. You invited me. I took you up on it. This post was edited by RosieG at May 27, 2021 8:42 AM MDT
      May 27, 2021 3:02 AM MDT

I deleted it. I did not know about the shootings before I asked it. I asked it as I had just heard the Dion Warwick song of the same name.
      May 27, 2021 8:45 AM MDT