Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I've been looking and looking and so far I got NUTHIN!. Does anyone anywhere out there have GOOD NEWS to share? Wouldja?

I've been looking and looking and so far I got NUTHIN!. Does anyone anywhere out there have GOOD NEWS to share? Wouldja?

Posted - May 29, 2021

Responses

Now that Amazon has bought MGM it is likely that they will release the old Apprentice out takes were Trump repeatedly uses the N word which will show the World what a racist SOB he is. Cheers and happy weekend!   
      May 29, 2021 10:25 AM MDT

OMG Nanoose! SERIOUSLY? OMG that would be beyond DELICIOUS wouldn't it? That did it for me my dear. I am JOLLIED UP VERY BIGLY by that. Any idea when the big release will take place? Boy I hope it happens in my lifetime. May I ask you though why you say "it is likely"? Oh I know. The trump has a hate on for JEFF BEZOS right? Is that it? The HOOK? Thank you for your amazing reply. Anything else in the pipeline like that? I spoil easily. :) ((hugs))
      May 29, 2021 10:30 AM MDT

The guy that bought MGM hates Trump he paid billions more for the company then it was worth and you can bet the reason he was willing to do that was so he could ruin Trump. I figure within a mouth or so he will start releasing teasers that the out takes will be coming soon. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 29, 2021 10:48 AM MDT

Oh my gosh Nanoose it gets better and better and better. D'ya think that's our WARRIOR who will finally cut trump off at the knees and hobble him permanently? I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE. Thank you for your reply m'dear! Keep 'em coming! :):):)
      May 29, 2021 10:56 AM MDT

I think he will be one of the many warriors that will cut Trump off at the knees and their weapons will be money. Jeff Bezos has 1000X more money then Trump and he has a lot of wealthy friends so they could destroy Trump financially and that would cut Trump like a knife. Bezos could destroy Trump mentally too by buying Fox news and re naming it the "Hey Trump Na Na A Boo Boo  I have a 1000X More Money Than You" network. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 30, 2021 1:34 AM MDT
      May 29, 2021 11:53 AM MDT

OH MY GOSh Nanoose! Another BRILLIANT idea! What would I give to see that happen? Jeff Bezos buying FAUX NEWS and having what goes on there 24/7 mocking ridiculing outing trump? Geez that is so tantalizing I'd watch that 24/7 for sure! Do you think there is any chance at all that would happen? I expect if the owner did sell to Jeff Bezos trump would sic his insurrectionists on the seller and blow up or gun down everyone having anything to do with it. But still it's a wondrous WHAT IF and now it's in my memory bank. Thanks bunches m'dear. As I said to you before Nanoose "keep 'em coming!" Golly whiz and OH BOY! :)
      May 30, 2021 1:39 AM MDT

I know it may seem off, like a witty cynicism, but, I think this song elucidates such a fine point of being able to get back on an airplane and travel with unrestricted freedom again.
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 30, 2021 6:35 AM MDT
      May 30, 2021 6:31 AM MDT