Active Now

WelbyQuentin
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "The Gaetz tail lure freak show is the future of the GOP." Agree?

"The Gaetz tail lure freak show is the future of the GOP." Agree?

Posted - May 29, 2021

Responses

She will be part of the future of the GOP and the future of the GOP will be hiding under rocks. With the Trump Foundation/tax fraud investigation, the Capital riot, the Apprentice out takes and many other crappy things that will be uncovered about Trump the vast majority of Americans will be discussed with the GOP for lying to them and blindly supporting and enabling him and they will run the GOP out of town. Cheers and happy weekend!    
      May 29, 2021 11:16 AM MDT

Are you just trying to make me feel better Nanoose or do you really really really believe what you wrote is what we can look forward to have happening? "The vast majority of Americans will be disgusted with the GOP for lying to them and blindly supporting and enabling him and they will run the GOP out of town."

What I don't get is how the GOP is getting away with multiple attacks on our right to vote? In many states this is going on all the time and they are succeeding in doing something that should put all of them in PRISON. Worse than that? 70% of Republicans believe Joe Biden is not the president. I mean how is it possible that millions of people are that STUPID DUMB and culpable who believe that CRAP? Then you have the blood-thirsty racist fascist white supremacist domestic terrorist bigots armed and loaded for bear who are champing at the bit to blow up the government so that trump can come back to them and run things. MILLIONS OF THEM TOO! I mean what the he**is going on that so many stupid dumbs are winning? I know there is a pony there in all that SH** and I keep looking for it. So far nothing. Really Nanoose did you ever think the world would be going in this direction?  As a Canadian you're not in the middle of the worst of it but still you're close enough to be affected by it. Is there a DEUS EX MACHINA in the wings? AARRGGHH! Thank you for your hopeful storylines. Would that you WERE the author! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 30, 2021 2:20 AM MDT
      May 30, 2021 2:19 AM MDT