Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » INCREDIBLE! Allegedly 53% of Republicans believe donald john trump is still the president! 53% of 74 million is?

INCREDIBLE! Allegedly 53% of Republicans believe donald john trump is still the president! 53% of 74 million is?

39million two hundred and twenty thousand

39,220,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know! GO FIGGER!

Posted - May 30, 2021

Responses

It turns my gut when I hear US senators refer to Trump as the Presedent they are just keeping the big lie alive and I think deep down they know it is a big lie but they are into the big lie too deep so they keep spreading it. Cheers!
      May 30, 2021 8:40 AM MDT

If they don't keep kissing his fat a** verbally all the time he will destroy them. They choose their jobs over their integrity Nanoose. Very disgusting group of homo saps...emphasis on SAPS. They must compliment him nonstop 24/7 or they are disloyal. That must be exhausting but they do it. I don't know how much more they can humiliate themselves but if there is a way they will! Thank you for your reply m'dear! Thanks for caring. Honestly thank you. :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 30, 2021 8:48 AM MDT
      May 30, 2021 8:48 AM MDT

Last week Trump did a one hour sit down interview on Newsmax the interview  got less then 300.000 views but  the networks cooking show got over 600.000 views so Trump is now  less popular/interesting then a cooking show. But the Republicons are still putting all their eggs in the Trump basket and it will come back to bite them in the not too distant future. Cheers!
      May 30, 2021 9:37 AM MDT

The figure is likely bigger.  Depending on the wording.

Do I believe Trump is still President?  No.

Do I believe Trump won the 2020 election? Yes. 

Do I believe Dems in several states cheated using computers and changing rules last minute outside of the laws?  Yes. 
      May 30, 2021 10:21 AM MDT