Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What are the odds that trump will make Ivanka his veep in 2024 so that she can succeed him as president? You like?

What are the odds that trump will make Ivanka his veep in 2024 so that she can succeed him as president? You like?

Posted - June 1, 2021

Responses

Better choice would be DeSantis.
      June 1, 2021 7:46 AM MDT

I think there is a better chance that he will pick Don Jr. because Trump figures Jr. did a better job at supporting and spreading the big lie -Ivanka has said very little about it. Cheers!
      June 1, 2021 7:48 AM MDT

Know what? I didn't realize that but now that you mention it she has been quite quiet hasn't she? Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Gee the time will fly by real fast. We just have to wait 3 years. Oh. Can a president president from prison while the rest of administrations does it thing from the white house? Gonna ask. Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      June 1, 2021 8:00 AM MDT

Yeah what a way to pick a VP - the one that lied the hardest for him gets the job. Anyway Trump might not even get a chance to pick a VP because the Republican party will likely lose a few seats in the mid terms and they will know it is because Trump is poison to the future of the party so they won't nominate him in2024. Chees!
      June 1, 2021 8:21 AM MDT

So all the TRUMP WHITE SUPREMACIST DOMESTIC VIOLENT TERRORISTS will abandon him? Ya think? Okey dokey. I'm totally on board with that Nanoose. TOTALLY! Thank you for your reply m'deaer. Once again! :):):)
      June 2, 2021 4:45 AM MDT