Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump Charlottesville torchlight at night marchers chanted "JEWS WILL NEVER REPLACE US." The new chant will be?

The trump Charlottesville torchlight at night marchers chanted "JEWS WILL NEVER REPLACE US." The new chant will be?

WHITE SUPREMACISTS Rock and Roll and RULE.

All nons will be deported to other lands. NO EXCEPTIONS.

The primary directive is WHITE. You can't give exclusions! For GAWD'S sake wassamatta you? Are you blind or something?.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS Have a right to white..an ENTITLEMENT..A DUTY..A GOD-GIVEN OBLIGATION

Posted - June 2, 2021

Responses

I guess they don't realize how much of their pathetic lives are affected by Jews.
      June 2, 2021 10:53 AM MDT

They "don't realize" anything that matters or is true. They are obtuse bonehead robotic automatons. ALL of them and ALL who support all of them. The more they strut the more they humiliate themselves which is divinely fine with me. They entertain amuse DISGUST and make us barf upchuck throw up. A disgustinger bunch there has never been nor will there be. Thankfully. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine. As always.
      June 2, 2021 11:07 AM MDT