Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OR FOOTOO could apologize to the country. Tell his adoring worhippers there was no fraud and that he has lied about everything and beg for?

OR FOOTOO could apologize to the country. Tell his adoring worhippers there was no fraud and that he has lied about everything and beg for?

Forgiveness
Absolution

He can call out all HATE groups as being EVIL not good. He can tell them to DISBAND, READ THEIR BIBLES and PRAY TO GOD TO FORGIVE THEM FOR ALL THEIR SINS.

Are you laughing yet?

God works in mysterious ways HIS wonders to perform.

With GOD anything is possible.

In a world where the once impossible/improbable is SOP. In a world where MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN.

Wait and see. Maybe we're due one. Maybe the deliverance of FOOTOO from evil and rescinding everything he ever said or did and apologizing for all of it will be that one.

Posted - June 3, 2021

Responses

He might come clean and tell the truth about the big lie - yeah right then a monkey will fly out off my butt. Cheers!
      June 3, 2021 4:52 PM MDT

Well I figgered "what could it hurt to hope out loud?" so I did. But you know what? I'd almost rather see a monkey fly out of trump's butt. May GOD forgive me but that mental picture is too DELICIOUS! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday to you and yours! :)
      June 4, 2021 2:27 AM MDT

I'm surprised that his eviction from the WH didn't bring in an attack of apoplexy resulting in a fatal stroke or infarction. As things stand? He wasn't spanked enough as a kid, so actually don't think he has any concept of right and wrong.
      June 3, 2021 6:03 PM MDT

He has no emotions other than jealousy anger hate. Could he be an evil robot that was manufactured in some SATANIC plant? He keeps going driven by hate and fury and extreme jealousy. Now that is not NORMAL. So I just wonder if the fact that he isn't human at all means he will "outlive" us all and get the final laugh? Terrible thought but how else do you explain him/it? Thank you for your reply R. Gonna ask.
      June 4, 2021 2:29 AM MDT