Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When trump is prez again in August as he insists he will be will Pence be his sidekick veep still or will it be the MY PILLOW guy?

When trump is prez again in August as he insists he will be will Pence be his sidekick veep still or will it be the MY PILLOW guy?

Posted - June 4, 2021

Responses

I don't think Pence would be the VP because in Trump's head Pence didn't stop the count. Maybe that crazy Green woman would be the VP and the My Pillow guy would be the spokes person  for the WH. The only way Trump would be appointed  Presedent in Augest is by a inserection but thanks to Trump and his big mouth that inserection now has less of a chance of happing. Trump has been saying that he will be made Presedent again in August so because of that the FBI is likley watching the internet chatter on pro Trump  and hate group sites looking for planned Augest mass gatherings so they will be ready to stop them.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 4, 2021 9:05 AM MDT

I dunno my friend. The trump told his peeps he will be back in the presidency in August. He doesn't lie. Right? All truth begins and ends with him according to his adoring worshippers. I sure wouldn't cross them! They eat you if you don't oblige them. Thank you for your thoughtful answer but well I don't know how this is going to end. We are expecting at any moment another bigger better INSURRECTION. I hope you're right. Gosh if you had a nickel for every time I've said that you'd be a millionaire!  :)
      June 4, 2021 9:11 AM MDT

It will not be Pence. He is done.
      June 4, 2021 5:54 PM MDT