Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We KNOW the second insurrection will have to be successful. Sometime before August which is when the trump promises he'll be prez again. SO?

We KNOW the second insurrection will have to be successful. Sometime before August which is when the trump promises he'll be prez again. SO?

Today is June 4. Will the insurrection take place in late July? Is that the why the trump won't be president then?

Inquiring minds wanna know they things PEOPLE! Speak up if you know.

Posted - June 4, 2021

Responses

Pretty  hard for a insurrection  to be sucsefull  if it lost a lot of support. The proud boys turned their backs on Trump and a lot of the people at the Capital riot think Trump threw them under the bus by not giving them  pardons. Plus Trump no longer has the power to make the insurrection easy for them and he no longer has a social  media megaphone to rally his troops. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 4, 2021 10:23 AM MDT

You know what Nanoose our AUSSIE friend said the same thing. What I said to him I say to you. FROM YOUR LIPS TO HEAVEN'S EARS. I sure hope you are right. Our red politicians are terrified of trump so they bend over on command and let him have his way with them. Allegedly they roll over for him because they fear their constituents will vote them out. That's a lot of people. Whether or not that's true I honestly don't know. Thank you for your reply m'dear. FINGERS CROSSED! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 5, 2021 5:31 AM MDT
      June 5, 2021 5:30 AM MDT