Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » What if Randy D were to be found dead under suspicious circumstances, and the autopsy reveals large amounts of Vegemite in his system?

What if Randy D were to be found dead under suspicious circumstances, and the autopsy reveals large amounts of Vegemite in his system?

Inspired by this question that was posted by the person most likely to have something to do with the MURDER. Please begin extradition procedures from Australia to America. Grrrrrrrr. 

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/129061/exactly-how-impossible-is-this-mission-impossible/view/post_id/900133

~

Posted - June 4, 2021

Responses

I'm being framed!
      June 5, 2021 3:09 AM MDT

That’s what they all say. I’ve already petitioned the authorities around here for permission to haunt you the rest of your life. I’m not too sure about their administration skills here, though. I still haven’t received my halo, wings, or harp, the heat is terrible, there seems to be no air conditioning whatsoever, and the only thing that distracts me from the constant screaming and crying is the awful stench of something burning 24 hours a day.   It’s certainly nothing of what I expected Heaven to be like. 

Hey, wait a second . . .

~

June 5, 2021 7:03 AM MDT

It just means he wasn't being honest about how much he enjoys Vegemite. He probably mixes it with mayo and spread it on an avocado sandwich.
      June 6, 2021 8:51 PM MDT

Grrrrrrr. Vicious rumors like that warp my pristine reputation and tarnish the public’s view of me! Why would you even start something so vile and cruel, just in the moment when candlelight vigils honoring my life and ceremonies to erect memorials in my name are being organized? The endorsement dollars to my estate will number in the tens of millions, but you threaten it all with your bitterness! I gave you plenty of opportunities to get with me in life, you scorned them, and now sour grapes has you throwing me under the bus with wild, baseless, and utterly false allegations! Grrrrrrr. (At least promise me that you’ll never let another man touch you now that I’m gone. Give me something!)

:(

June 6, 2021 8:59 PM MDT

*tosses jar of Vegemite out the car window* I knew they'd never check for coffee.

Sigh. Too bad about that Slarti fellow. Doubtful they can convict on circumstantial evidence though. I'm sure it'll work itself out. 
      June 6, 2021 9:35 PM MDT

Ok, who paid you off, and how much did you get? Grrrrrrr. 

~

June 6, 2021 11:10 PM MDT

Litterbug. Grrrrrrr. 

:(

June 6, 2021 11:11 PM MDT