Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Another Country Heard From! LITERALLY. Per Putin the folks who showed up at the Capitol January 6 were there because?

Another Country Heard From! LITERALLY. Per Putin the folks who showed up at the Capitol January 6 were there because?

They were there because they had "political requests".

I'm not joking. The  putin two cent-s worth butts in with his two cents to shore up his buddy pal honey slave puppet robot..the trump. You are known by your "friends" and what better friender does the trump have than Putin? NO ONE that be the who whom. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!

Posted - June 5, 2021

Responses

If that is how treat we such a dear friend (the way Trump treated Putin) ....I do not want to be a friend. This post was edited by my2cents at June 6, 2021 5:01 AM MDT
      June 5, 2021 6:14 AM MDT

Ahh it seems like only yesturday that Trump and Putin had a secret meeting at the WH.  I don't  think Putin said it to shore up his freindship with Trump I think he said it to take a shot at democracy. I also think that it points out that Putin figures that Trump will never be presedent again if he thought Trump would get back in he would remain silent on the Capital  riot. Cheers and happy weekend
      June 5, 2021 7:45 AM MDT

Putin and his lapdog puppet..the gold dust twins. Boringly predictable. The trump did exactly what Putin ORDERED him to do. Divide the country to weaken it and ultimately destroy it.

That the trump done did perfectly. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Again "Trump will never be president again"...music to me own two ears m'dear! For which thanks again. It cheers me up bigly! :)
      June 5, 2021 7:55 AM MDT