Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The "make america great again" ego hate rallies are gone for good having been replaced by "I wuz robbed". Deplorable de profundis?

The "make america great again" ego hate rallies are gone for good having been replaced by "I wuz robbed". Deplorable de profundis?

Posted - June 7, 2021

Responses

Save America. 
      June 7, 2021 3:53 AM MDT

I wuz robbed with a side dish of Fauci is to blame for the mis handaling of the viris.  Trump has a new therory on how he was robbed - people in Italy used millitary satellites to make voting  machines switch votes to Biden that is crazy because voting machines are not even connected to the internet.  Cheers!
      June 7, 2021 8:45 AM MDT

ITALY? SAY WHAT? The country of great food, opera and LOVING FAMILIES? What nutjob crackpot tried to FLOAT THAT LIE? The bajillions of the trump and his et al adoring worshippers is growing with the help of the tail lure dame, the step on your neck dame and best of all the pedophile who pays for sex with underaged CHILDREN Matt Gaetz! A trio meant for FAME! "I wanna live forever..I wanna learn how to fly...I wanna live forever..baby remember my name". The biggest bunch of nutjob crackpots ever assembled is running the show. How could that have happened Nanoose? What did we do wrong? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 7, 2021 10:30 AM MDT