Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We live in such exciting times. Every day in every way more and more and more MURDERS are done with guns! BIG BUCKS for gun stores! OWN ONE?

We live in such exciting times. Every day in every way more and more and more MURDERS are done with guns! BIG BUCKS for gun stores! OWN ONE?

You too can become a BILLIONAIRE. Just open a gun store. Repeat customers. They buy hundreds of them. Tben they go out and use them on folks who piss them off!

Posted - June 7, 2021

Responses

Guns aren’t the problem, people are the problem. Guns haven’t changed. People have changed. Behavior that is accepted today was not accepted yesteryear. When a murderer uses a bomb, truck, or car to kill people, we don’t blame the bomb, truck, or car.

We don’t call for control over the instrument of death. Most seem to fully recognize that such objects are inanimate and incapable of acting on their own. We blame the perpetrator. It’s time that we stop blaming an inanimate object as the culprit for murders and focus on the murderer. Unfortunately, that's not the case today.

Face it, the gun controller's agenda isn't about gun control, it's about people control. The simple fact of the matter is that the attacks on the Second Amendment should concern you, even if you don’t own a gun. Because if one Amendment is attacked it's just a matter of time when the other Amendments are attacked. Which we are beginning to see as we speak.
      June 7, 2021 9:57 AM MDT

Exactly. Once they take the 2nd all the others will fall.
      June 7, 2021 12:22 PM MDT

The Founders would agree with you. This is why they placed the right to keep and bear arms as the Second Amendment.

“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people is armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States.”

Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, 1787
      June 8, 2021 11:20 AM MDT

Hammers are used to kill more people every year than the dreaded AR rifle. 
      June 7, 2021 12:21 PM MDT

So Rosie, where are you getting your misinformation from? The Constipation News Network, Moonbats Spewing Nothing But Crap? The New York Slimes? The Washington ComPost? 

Do I own one? No, no I don't own one. I own 54 guns, and ammo to feed them all. And by the way, I've never shot any dumbasses that piss me off. Now, if someone attacks me to do bodily harm, then I will shoot, and that's shoot to kill. And yes, I carry one of those guns whenever I go somewhere. I open carry a big bore handgun.

See the source image

June 7, 2021 4:14 PM MDT