Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump and his et al wondered whether injecting bleach into the body could kill COVID. Know what the Louie Gohmert Republican pol opined?

The trump and his et al wondered whether injecting bleach into the body could kill COVID. Know what the Louie Gohmert Republican pol opined?

He asked this of a scientist I believe.

Could Federal agencies fix climate change by ALTERING THE ORBIT OF THE EARTH AND THE MOON

I leave it to you physicists to answer that. I can't.

Posted - June 10, 2021

Responses

Having to think about injecting bleach, nuking hurricans and altering earth's orbit I'm surprised Trump still found the time to golf. Cheers!
      June 10, 2021 8:24 AM MDT

Well it was Gohmert who wondered about altering earth's orbit. Don't know if the trump and his et al even know about that. But my next question lays it all out vis a vis the trump and his et al. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Thursday to you and your family! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 10, 2021 12:50 PM MDT
      June 10, 2021 8:33 AM MDT

Gohmert to scientist - I think we can stop climate change by pushing the Earth away from the sun and into a new orbit. 
    Scientist to Gohmert  - to were around Uranus? Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 10, 2021 12:50 PM MDT
      June 10, 2021 9:40 AM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Your anus? I know. I had to go spoil it by spelling it out. No not to top you but to tip my hat to you m'dear! What could be perfecter than that? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 10, 2021 12:52 PM MDT

How can somebody be that ignorant?
      June 10, 2021 12:49 PM MDT

That m'dear is a dam* good question. I do believe it is a requirement of the trumpican party though. They don't want to no lousy "brains" in the party. Makes 'em all look like dumb hick schticks. SIGH. Now trump would have had his boys on it immediately. Figuring out how to move stuff to make other stuff go away. Thank you for your reply E! :)
      June 10, 2021 12:55 PM MDT

Blimey, I thought most of our (UK) politicians are not the most technically literate people going but that suggestion of Mr. Gohmert's makes them look like a gathering of Nobel Prize winners!

Are we sure though he was being serious or was he trying to be funny?
      June 10, 2021 2:24 PM MDT

The trumpicans are uniformly humorless Durdle. He was asked if he were being "sarcastic" and I do not recall what reply he gave. The trumpicans are not the sharpest knives in the drawer and they all are playing with a short deck. I mean think about it. THE BIG LIE is still being promulgated and used to gin up contributions. That's all that trump is obsessed with and focused on 24/7. I WUZ ROBBED. The red states are all now going to follow the lead of Arizona and do recounts of the recounted recounts with the only goal to PROVE that trump won! Most don't believe it. The idiots do believe. But they are all pretending to believe it OR ELSE the trump and his et al will doom them to HE** and get rid of them politically. On the one hand it is an hilarious spoof on politics played out on a grand scale. On he other hand? Well you tell me what kind of ending you foresee? Bonkers. Nutjob crackpots. QANON disciples. Insurrectionists. Hate mongers. Militias. White Supremacists. Domestic violent anarchists. SIGH. Another day at the office in america. Thank you for your reply Durdle. :)
      June 11, 2021 2:56 AM MDT