Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump and his et al is not the problem. He never was. We've seen his kind before. What is?

The trump and his et al is not the problem. He never was. We've seen his kind before. What is?

The millions of people he sucked into his crap trap! That's the puzzlement we may never be able to answer completely.

Crap trap lured millions. Crap trap bedazzled them. Crap trap continues on in the same vein whinya**ing his way through every day saying woe is me woe is me woe is me  and they stick by him.

WHY?

Posted - June 12, 2021

Responses

Right, it is not actually Trump's delusion that he will be reinstated as president in August or thereabouts, it's just the way he is playing his game. It is all his supporters that he keeps in a state of delusion.
      June 13, 2021 9:57 PM MDT

Precisely Kg and I can't for the life of me figger out WHY? So many of them too! It is simply mind-boggling! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine. Hope all is A-OK for ya m'dear. We're doing well all things considered! :)
      June 14, 2021 3:34 AM MDT