Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some words can be so much fun to say and hear. OOZE. BOOZE. SNOOZE. Some aren't. Hate. Fear. Jealousy. Are you a fun person?

Some words can be so much fun to say and hear. OOZE. BOOZE. SNOOZE. Some aren't. Hate. Fear. Jealousy. Are you a fun person?

Posted - June 16, 2021

Responses

Dilligaf. That one is fun.
      June 16, 2021 3:48 AM MDT

Do I look like I give a F....?  See. I remember the IMPORTANT things. Got anything else similarly splendid for me m/dear? Thank you for your reply R and Happy Wednesday to thee. Yesterday hemet got up 113! Do you miss your hot weather about now? :) If so I'd gladly trade ya! :)
      June 16, 2021 3:51 AM MDT

Personally? Shut up and take my money. Wanna know what I did last summer? I went to the beach that afternoon. We didn't have one. A relief after the black summer a year ago, but I miss hot weather - I'd like the heat without the fires.
      June 16, 2021 3:59 AM MDT

"That afternoon"? SAY WHAT. You did not a summer have? Cooler than normal then? Lucky you. Yesterday in Hemet it hit 113. AARRGGHH! You like heat? How hot? VERY or sort of? Thank you for your reply R! I am DREADING ours which hasn't yet arrived. Want some of our hot weather when it arrives? I'll prepay the cost of shipping. :)
      June 16, 2021 4:21 AM MDT