Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » My human brain is stuck in a rut. Everything that is has to have had a BEGINNING. Right? Can you grasp that which always was/never not was?

My human brain is stuck in a rut. Everything that is has to have had a BEGINNING. Right? Can you grasp that which always was/never not was?

Posted - June 16, 2021

Responses

Beginnings are actually a false concept because a beginning is always just an extension of something else. Like when you were born your life is simply an extension of your parents' life. Even the big bang event was not a beginning because our universe being created is just a previous universe being recycled into another universe ad infinitum.

It's the way our mind/brain was built naturally to perceive the concept of beginnings and endings. It takes an effort in imagination to think 'no beginning'.
      June 17, 2021 10:11 AM MDT

Hang on m'dear. You read a book. It has a beginning. OH wait a minute. The book is the result of other beginnings isn't it? Everything was preceded by something else? How far back? Wasn't a once upon a time BEGINNING a necessity to have set all of this in motion? So far what you are writing are just words...no disrespect to you at all. I'm just saying trying to absorb what you mean by that is not that easy for me. I'll keep at it. I won't give up if you don't! DEAL? Thank you for your reply Kg!  I wish I could go inside your head to watch how it works. I told that to my favorite boss years ago and he just laughed and he said "I KNOW YOU WOULD" so I expect you know I would. Meanwhile the struggle to grasp goes on. What do you struggle to grasp Kg? Anything? Seriously.  :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 17, 2021 1:24 PM MDT
      June 17, 2021 1:16 PM MDT