Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is so weird. Would you go to a candymaker if you dying from a cancerous brain tumor or would you go to a brain surgeon?

This is so weird. Would you go to a candymaker if you dying from a cancerous brain tumor or would you go to a brain surgeon?

Wouldn't you seek help information assistance from those who are KNOWLEDGEABLE about the subject?

Why would anyone do elsewise otherwise?

I know folks go to "fortune tellers" to find out what's in their futures. That's not quite the same thing as going to the dentist when you need a root canal or being operated on by an oncologist when the cancer is spreading within. You don't go to a bodybuilder for heaven's sake. Or a soothsayer.

Maybe that's the problem. People go to charlatans con men scammers all the time. Expecting surcease from their sorrows I expect. I don't get it.

Posted - June 18, 2021

Responses

The smart fortune tellers know they can squeeze more cash by telling their customers somethings good and comforting that they would like to hear- which could actually have a healing placebo effect- although that is most often not the case.
      June 18, 2021 9:17 AM MDT

Meanwhile such diverting diversion takes up time that should have been spent on substance not FROTH. I dunno Kg. I'm not that smart but I will tell you I am sick and tired of finding so many people who are way stupid dumb! How in the heck have they survived being without the wherewithall TO SURVIvE? I don't get it. Thank you for your reply. Do you get it! :)
      June 18, 2021 9:47 AM MDT