Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some with brains that are defective function tolerably "well". One even was elected prez and still thinks he is. IT LIVES! How?

Some with brains that are defective function tolerably "well". One even was elected prez and still thinks he is. IT LIVES! How?

Posted - June 19, 2021

Responses

I'm beginning to fear that Hos Royal Orangeness may well be the Beast of the Apocalypse, so normal rules may not apply. His indolent lifestyle and shocking diet should have resulted in a fatal thrombosis years ago.
      June 19, 2021 2:40 AM MDT

He is a living breathing  McGyver held together by paper clips, masking tape and lubricant dyes. I can't figger it out either. Ahuman. Antihuman. Nonhuman. Unhuman. He was well represented as baby blimp awhile back. Papier Mache anyone? Puppet? Hologram? Illusion? I do kinda like THE BEAST allusion. He is beastly in all things known. I imagine the unknown would be too evil to comprehend. When where how will he END? Any idea? Thank you for your reply R! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 20, 2021 2:06 AM MDT
      June 19, 2021 3:02 AM MDT