Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The reds VOW to block the VOTING RIGHTS BILL. They never give birth to, they KILL. SEE HOW THEY RUN? TERRIFIED EVERYONE?

The reds VOW to block the VOTING RIGHTS BILL. They never give birth to, they KILL. SEE HOW THEY RUN? TERRIFIED EVERYONE?

Posted - June 19, 2021

Responses

No I am not terrified because I figure every day more people wake up and open their eyes to the fact that Republicans are trying to destroy democracy and they will make sure that dosen't happen. Cheers!
      June 19, 2021 9:49 AM MDT

I dunno m'dear. I WISH I HAD YOUR BELIEF. I WISH. But everyday the nutjob crackpot mindless nincompoops keep promulgating and propagating that same old BULLSH** drivel. They have sex and they have babies and the babies are fed Don Guano every minute. The red tide of destruction keeps spreading every minute. Trouble around. Trouble ahead. Trouble underground. Trouble overhead. Trump is a chump I wish we could dump but I think he is undumppable because his adoring worshippers breathe him and eat him and bathe in him. LITERALLY. Who is gonna give THAT up? Thank you for your reply Nanoose. I['m gonna ask it and see what happens. Duck! :)
      June 20, 2021 2:48 AM MDT

Have you actually read what's in this voting rights bill? If you haven't, perhaps you should. H.R. 1 (erroneously called the “For the People Act of 2021”)  would federalize and micromanage the election process administered by the states, imposing unnecessary, unwise, and unconstitutional mandates on the states and reversing the decentralization of the American election process—which is essential to the protection of our liberty and freedom.

It would (among other things) implement nationwide the worst changes in election rules that occurred during the 2020 election; go even further in eroding and eliminating basic security protocols that states have in place.

And, it would interfere with the ability of states and their citizens to determine the qualifications and eligibility of voters, ensure the accuracy of voter registration rolls, secure the fairness and integrity of elections, and participate and speak freely in the political process. If that's what the Democrats are aiming for then I hope the Republicans do block it. The Federal government already has more power than it should have. And if this bill passes, it will put another nail in the coffin of our rights and freedoms.

June 19, 2021 10:32 AM MDT