Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once again it is TEXAS that goes out on a limb to anti-democracy everything it can get it stubbby fingered hands on. Next in line?

Once again it is TEXAS that goes out on a limb to anti-democracy everything it can get it stubbby fingered hands on. Next in line?

Florida. The desperate dipstick queer peculiar states are brothers and clones and strike out and about forging the way ahead for all the stupid dumbs. Brave?  I dunno. What do YOU think?

I'm sure that every Texan and every Floridian is not a stupid dumb. But I am also certain they will all bear the skunk stench for a very long time.

Posted - June 19, 2021

Responses

Texas and Florida? Really?  I ask then...What the heck is wrong with California? I can answer that in four words. Newsom, Brown, Pelosi & Feinstein. 

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth".

Abraham Lincoln

In California, it's "Government of the government, by the government, for the government, shall not perish from the earth".

Newsom, Brown, Pelosi & Feinstein
      June 19, 2021 10:51 AM MDT